Thursday, April 2, 2009

My Best Friend Tiffany & Co. Joins The Social Media Age

I love Tiffany. I met her when I was about 12 years old. I was flipping through my mom's Vogue and I saw it... a beautiful ring by Tiffany. Tiffany and I aren't on the greatest terms right now. You see, when I got married I really wanted her as my Maid of Honor, but financially, it just wasn't feasible.

Well, fashion and technology have put Tiffany back in my good graces because after 172 years Tiffany is joining the age of social media. Tiffany and Co. now officially has their own Facebook Fan Page and as of today has over 128,000 fans!

From browsing the Tiffany & Co. fan page here are my favorite moments (yes, I said moments):

1. Video of an Interview with Paloma Picasso... A Must Watch!!



2. Fan photo of a romantic gesture by Rommelln Fisher... so romantic.


3. Images of stacked Tiffany Celebration Rings from Tiffany and Co.
I love it when the Fashion Gods open up a few doors so we can get a look inside. Oh and I'm on Facebook Too! Like This? Love This? Let me know!

Independent Fashion Bloggers/