Sony really pulled out all the stops with the "Mannequins take to the street" campaign. The company partnered with six different fashion designers that outfitted mannequins what will be up for view in various parts of Manhattan.
Each mannequin is dressed by a fashion designer, will be displayed until Valentine's Day, and each mannequin is holding the Sony VAIO P-Series Lifestyle PC , the worlds lightest most stylish 8" notebook.
The featured designers include threeASFOUR, Elise Overland, Katy Rodriguez, Libertine. So far the "exhibit" has been up at a number of places in New York including:
- Grand Central Station on January 30th
- Dinner and Drinks in The Lower Eastside on Jan 31st
- Midtown & Union Square on Feb 5th
- Chelsea on Feb 6th
- Meatpacking District on Feb 7th
- Today, Feb 11th in Midtown
- Tomorrow, Feb 12th at the Rockefeller Center
- Feb 13th and 14th at Bryant Park during Fashion Week
Like This? Love This? Let me know!